My new meditation, the Violet Flame, calls in the help of Ascended Master Saint Germain. Ascended Masters are people who once walked the earth as humans, but have ascended to become Beings of Light. They are available to guide us along our spiritual journey, should we ask for their help with love and gratitude.
The Violet Flame can help you release anything that is holding you back – be it physical, emotional, mental, or spiritual. Once we release that which no longer serves us, we can move forward on our path. You can find my new meditation here or on iTunes.
I’m coming out of hibernation! On March 21st at 7pm, I’ll be leading a meditation class at The Barn, 2011 Bennett Road in Victor, NY. This is a chance for us to get together, reset our energy, and get ready for spring.
This will be a donation-based class. There is no need to pre-register. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me here. Hope to see you soon!
Self-care is super important. With the spring equinox approaching, what better time to give your physical and energy bodies a boost? Here are a few things that work for me. Maybe you’d like to give them a try!
- Drink lots of water. I’m rarely without a water glass beside me. If I get caught up in life and neglect my water intake, the physical toll seems immediate. Water has so many benefits, I won’t go into it all here. If you get tired of just plain water, try muddling in some cucumber slices, fresh mint, or your fruit of choice.
- Eat when you’re hungry. Let your body tell you when to take in food, rather than your emotions or an arbitrary schedule. (I know this can be difficult with our overly-scheduled lives, but that’s another area to take a look at.) Small portions of fresh foods help me feel my best.
- Balance movement and stillness. Again, listen to your body. If it wants to move, do whatever activity you enjoy, be it yoga, hiking, dancing, or whatever! If it wants to rest, give yourself the gift of a few moments’ stillness. Finding the right balance for you is what’s important.
- Meditate. Much of this site is dedicated to meditation. The benefits are plentiful. Even if you start with just a few minutes a day, establishing a daily meditation practice can help you physically, mentally, and emotionally.
- Follow your inner guidance. As your meditation practice deepens, you’ll begin to notice guidance coming through when you meditate. Listen to it. When appropriate, act on it. Listening to your Self is one of the healthiest habits you can develop.
My latest guided meditation, Cord Cutting Process, is now available. It’s important to remember that cutting unhealthy cords to a person, place, or situation doesn’t necessarily mean that you cut all connection to them. This process helps to eliminate the flow of negative energy between you. It is always your choice as to whether to continue the connection in some form.
For this particular process, we call in the help of Archangel Michael, Ascended Master Saint Germain, and the Norse Goddess Freya. With the help of these light beings, this can be a very powerful cord cutting process. Even so, it may be necessary to repeat the process multiple times until the energy is completely cleared.
You can find this meditation on my site and on iTunes. If you have any questions or feedback, please feel free to get in touch.
In the dead of winter, I deeply miss the color green. Gone are the lush leaves and green grass. In their place are brown branches and white snow. This wintry lack of color gives me the blues.
With green being the traditional color of the heart chakra, and the lack of green bringing me down, I decided to try something: I’d infuse green into my life in order to give myself an emotional boost. I think of this as “recharging my heart chakra.” Here are a few things that work for me:
- Meditate with houseplants: I don’t have the greenest of thumbs, but I do have a few houseplants that are hanging in there. I’ve been sitting near them during some of my meditations, and can feel a heightened frequency coming from them. It makes me very happy!
- Use fresh mint: Pick up some fresh mint from the grocery store and use it any way you’d like. It’s lovely when muddled in ice water; both the scent and flavor lift my spirits. If you can find a small mint plant to bring home and nurture, you can cover both 1 and 2 on this list!
- Meditate with green crystals: Malachite and aventurine are my go-to green crystals, but use whatever feels right to you!
Do you use the color green to ease the winter blues? What are some of your tips?
My quantum field healing meditation is now available here. This process has the potential to help with both physical and emotional discomforts. It can help boost your healing process at the microscopic level.
“Be your authentic self.”
You hear that a lot around metaphysical, new age-y circles. It sounds catchy and wise, but what does it really mean?
To me, it simply means to drop what others want you to be and live from your heart. Follow what you truly want to do (and be) without filtering yourself through societal and familial expectations.
If you’re around someone who isn’t being true to who they really are – or is so caught up in trying to “fit in” that they have no idea who they really are – they give off a distinctly disquieting energy. Something just feels off with them. It’s not pleasant to be around. And it’s certainly not a healthy way to live. I’ve spent much of this life trying to please others, often sacrificing what/who I was inside in order to do so. I’m done with that. It no longer fits.
If you’re around people who lack authenticity, it’s really okay to withdraw from them. You don’t have to subject yourself to the negative energy that they generate. And if you’re confused about your own authentic self (no judgment here; I’ve been there), try this:
Find a quiet place and close your eyes or soften your gaze. Take a moment to let your thoughts settle down. Focus on your breath as it moves in and out. Feel your own energy moving through your body. Now imagine your awareness moving from your head to your heart. Once you are in your heart space, ask yourself, “What do I want? What brings me joy? What am I passionate about?” Let your heart provide the answers. Let this guide you toward your own authenticity.
My most-requested meditation, by far, is my Past Life Exploration – and it’s now available as a free download! To find it, click here and scroll to the bottom of the list. You can also find my meditations on iTunes. Enjoy exploring a past (or parallel) life!
While nature goes dormant in this part of the world, the earth’s energy remains vibrant. Go beneath the surface and access our planet’s healing resonance with my new guided meditation, found here or on iTunes.
This meditation incorporates music tuned to the Schumann resonance, the frequency of the earth’s electromagnetic field. To learn more about the Schumann resonance, here is a fantastic article by Dr. Joe Dispenza.
Let Gaia’s gentle strength support you on your journey.
I meditate daily. Sometimes it’s just a chance to relax. Sometimes I receive guidance from my intuitive side. On occasion, I travel to other times and places. I thought I’d start sharing some of those experiences here. This happened during a recent morning meditation…
I was in a vast, open, dark space, like a huge cavern. Metal support beams criss-crossed from floor to ceiling. They were spaced just far enough apart so you couldn’t easily climb them, to discourage people from doing just that. But I’d been training in gymnastics ever since I was little, so I used my skills on the uneven parallel bars to climb to the top. There was a metal hatch with a keypad. It required a code to unlock it. I had the code – though how I got it was foggy – and typed it in. As the hatch hissed open, I pulled the scarf around my neck up over my nose and mouth. Everyone who lived underground knew that the air “up there” was toxic. I prepared myself to see a devastated wasteland. As the hatch slowly opened, bright light hit my face. I was shocked. I pulled myself out through the hatch and squinted at my surroundings as my eyes adjusted to the light. It was beautiful – green grass, trees, blue sky, sunlight. The air was pure. I realized that the authorities “down below” were keeping this from us, but I didn’t think they even knew the truth of what was on the surface. They were believing their own lies, lies that had been perpetuated for generations.
I thought this was a vision of a post-apocalyptic future, but as I came out of it, I realized that it’s now. We’re living underground. We’re trying to get to the surface.